Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Know The Dark Side Of Love Now. That It Pains (Suicide => Sweet Suicide)

I am dying. Every day, with every breath I draw, I am closer to the end of my life. For we are born with a finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve. Look into my eyes and you will see what your love is doing to me. My eyes have learned to smile.

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts. There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations. Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean? When you are in love and you get hurt, its like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Sometimes we have love and sometimes we lose love. Sometimes love can hurt terribly like a deep wound. In our world we have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains. But that’s life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish every single moment.

t’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.Why is it that we don’t always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends?

The hardest thing to do is watch the one u love love someone else. If love is so important to have that one doesn’t want to lose it,why is it when we find true love we often don’t notice it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...